About Dholera SIR & Development Procedure:
- The total area : 920 Sq.Km consisting 22 villages. Dholera SIR is divided into Six Town Planning Schemes (TPs) for easy development and management. TP Schemes consisting different Zones i.e Residential, Industrial, City Centre, Knowledge & IT, Solar Park, Public Facilities, Sports & entertainment, High Access Corridor, Green Space, Agriculture.
- Dholera Development Authority has marked a 22.5 Sq. Km area as an Activation Zone for model development inside TP-2.
- The Government has taken 50% land from the land holders for development and construction of Roads, Infrastructure, Public facilities according to the town planning act 1976 of Gujarat Govt. Final plots (FP) has been allotted to the rest 50% land of the land holders.
- Land holders can launch projects on their allotted Final Plots (FP). The type of the project will be decided as per zone of allotted Final Plots such as industrial, residential, city centre etc.
- All the World class amenities in Dholera SIR will be provided by the Government ONLY INSIDE six Town Planning (TP) of Dholera SIR. e.g Road,Power, ICT,Water, Gas , waste Management system,Emergency Services.
- The Projects which are OUTSIDE of these six town planning will be developed by the individual developers/ builders as per their standard. Government interference to these outside projects are minimal.
Where to invest INSIDE or OUTSIDE:
- The investor has to decide where he wants to invest Inside Dholera SIR or Outside Dholera SIR.
- It is always better to invest Inside Dholera SIR for getting high returns as well as world class amenities of Dholera Smart City.
- If you wants to invest Outside of Dholera SIR region, then Invest in the close proximity, not more than 500 meters from Dholera SIR limits. High Appreciation of land prices will be inside or in the close proximity of Dholera SIR region only. The projects outside Dholera SIR Region ranging from 1 km to 20 Km are not getting any price appreciation for next 20-30 years.
- The residential projects outside Dholera SIR region in the proximity to Dholera International Airport is not suitable for residential purpose due to high noise pollution of flights. Airport authority regulations permit only limited height of buildings and it hampers the development of Projects.
Guidelines for investing INSIDE Dholera SIR region:
- Check the Town Planning (TP) Scheme no. and Zone i.e Residential, Industrial, Commercial, Agriculture.
- Check the village name, Survey number, Original Plot (OP) No., Final Plot (FP) No. and Zoning Certificate issued by the Dholera SIR Authority
- Check the minimum Size of plots and roads in the project Scheme. Dholera SIR Authority will approve only those projects which have minimum plots size- 200 Sq.meter or 240 Sq.yard net carpet areas. Road sizes must be 12 meters and Common plot
- Check the Legal Documents of land as 7/12 etc. One can cross check land records on Gujarat Government land record website: https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/
- Check the Non Agriculture (N.A.) certificate.
- One can download any document of Dholera SIR such as TP Map, Dholera final land use Plan, General Development control regulations (GDCR) of Dholera SIR from Dholera SIR Official Site
Please visit the Dholera Investment page for more details on real estate investment in Dholera SIR.